Dimple graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with a Bachelor of Laws Second Class Honours (Upper) and was admitted as a Solicitor of England & Wales in May 2007. She began her career in the United Kingdom handling both civil and criminal matters.
Dimple moved to Singapore in 2009 and worked in the intellectual property department of one of Singapore's largest IP practices. In the last decade, she has had considerable experience in trademark portfolio management of both Singapore and overseas clients. In particular, she is well-versed in the following matters:
- Filing strategy of new trademark applications in Singapore and overseas and liaising with the firm’s network of associates
- Conducting trade mark clearance searches
- Further prosecution of trademark matters until registration stage
- Opposition and revocation work
- Assisting in general advisory and transaction work concerning intellectual property issues including franchise agreements and assignments of trade marks